Work at Rawlings
Time for a change?
Looking for a new job and a new opportunity?
Are you a confident person with a positive, friendly, and engaging personality?
Rawlings could just have the position you’ve been waiting for!
Rawling Opticians and Hearing Care are looking for a qualified Dispensing Optician Manager to join us on a full-time basis in Chandlers Ford.
You will be joining a successful independent group that always works with patient care at the forefront of everything we do. We are looking for someone who upholds these same values.
Alongside a very competitive salary, we offer, Company pension scheme with option for salary sacrifice, Live Assurance, professional fees, further training and development and other additional health and well-being benefits.
Key DutiesBased within a high-end independent practice fitted with the most up to date optical equipment, you will be responsible for managing a friendly team of optical professionals working together to provide exceptional patient care. You will be working five days, Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30 and 09:00 to 16:00 Saturdays with one Saturday off per month.
Package and BenefitsGenerous and competitive salary from £34,000 to £40,000, depending on experience, based on 38.5 hours per week. No evenings, Sundays or Bank Holidays, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Enhanced sickness payments and in addition health and well- being Apps, Perkbox and cycle to work scheme.
Key Skills, Qualifications
- Must be a GOC registered Dispensing Optician and a member of ABDO
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Friendly and helpful disposition
- Preferable but not essential a good understanding of an independent ethos
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Good understanding of KPI's
Job Benefits & Rewards
- Professional Freedom
- Opportunity to work alongside an experienced team
- Modern environment with most up to date equipment
- Excellent salary package
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career progression
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to find out about other job opportunities, please email our HR Director, Claire Shipway FBDO at firstname.lastname@example.org